Service Management System
NetStack Service Management System is a simple yet powerful application that is designed to help improve work efficiency and customer satisfaction. It provides a 360 degree view of all your field service activities, enabling you to keep track of your jobs, customers, invoices and schedules online.
With NetStack Service Management System, you can plan, schedule, assign and track work orders online. Additionally, the application also allows you to track job cost and labor utilization. Managers, engineers and technicians can track and update work status through their laptops or mobile applications, providing instant work status update to the customer and team.
NetStack FSM runs on the cloud, providing instant, real-time access to work order information anywhere, anytime. With NetStack FSM, you can:
- Create, submit, approve, track, and manage work orders in real-time.
- Receive work notification and alerts via E-mail or SMS.
- PM Planning and auto-scheduling of work order on due dates.
- Maintain equipment data, service history and costs.
- Configurable workflows to match your business needs.
- Improve operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Increase productivity, improve customer loyalty, and save more time each day.
- Gain greater control of jobs and service personnel.
- Track work orders and service cost including labor, material and service charges.
- Create and dispatch work orders across multiple business units, region or locations.
- Simple, easy to use interface for technician/repair men to enter work status.
- Ability to configure workflow behaviors.
- User-definable email notification and screen alert capabilities.
- User-definable service code with labor, material and service charges.
- Generate billings and service reports.
- Track job time, response time, machine downtime and other metrics.
- Mobile work order integration.
NetStack FSM is fully integrated with the NetStack Operation Management System (OPS), providing real-time access to customer billings and stocks information.
Gain Control of your Maintenance Processes with NetStack
Improve efficiency, performance, collaboration and cut cost.